Loop Condo and Loft Rentals in Chicago
The Loop is one of Chicago's most famous and most highly desired neighbors. The region takes its name from the cable car turning loops that were once housed in the downtown of the city. Today, residents still enjoy easy access to transit that connects them to the rest of Chicago and all of the opportunities within the city. Loop condos for rent predominantly belong to high-rise buildings. Near the heart of what Chicago has to offer, life in the Loop is full of opportunities for work, recreation, and more.
To start your search for promising Loop rentals, continue down the page. Browse an excellent selection of apartments, condos, townhomes, and houses. Alternatively, learn more about this desirable Chicago community below.
Register with reside360 in order to access our complete selection of Loop condos and apartments for rent. Registration is free, fast, and simple. Afterwards, you can make the most of our advanced search features to help you narrow your house hunt down to the properties that best suit your lifestyle.
More About Loop Rentals
Because of the desirability of the area, rental prices in this real estate market tend to be high. Prices for a Loop rental begin around $1,500 per month for a single-bedroom unit or a bachelor pad. On the high end of the market, prices can exceed $10,000 per month for some of the most expansive and luxurious condo units.
Randolph Street forms the northern border of Grant Park. It is also where a famous theater once stood before it perished in a fire. Today, this major artery is lined by coffee shops, retailers, boutiques, restaurants, cafes, bars, and recreation spaces. It is also where you will find a fabulous selection of apartment units that belong to stylish high-rise buildings.
A few buildings of interest on Randolph Street may include the following:
- 340 East Randolph offers one to three-bedroom units. The building has a reputation for being eco-friendly. Many of the suites include private balconies, pet-friendly attitudes, and granite countertops.
- 400 East Randolph Street Condominiums is an impressive complex that reaches 40-stories into the sky. Designed by Reinheimer & Associates in 1963, it is the oldest building in its neighborhood.
- The Heritage at Millennium Park was completed in 2005 by Mesa Development. The tower includes 57 floors and dozens of comfortable condo units. The complex includes a dog run, rooftop patio, indoor pool, and health club.
Those who are interested in new construction near the Loop should explore the following condo complexes:
- The Farallon at 600 North Dearborn was completed in 2001. The 22-story complex offers residents an exceptional variety of floor plans. In total, fourteen different layouts are available. Within the building, residents can also enjoy the bike room, fitness center, 24-hour doorman, or party room. Inside, the units often have attractive hardwood floors, ensuite bathrooms, and private balconies.
- Caravel Condos can also be found on Dearborn Street at 635. This popular condo complex features floor-to-ceiling windows, exceptional views of the Downtown Chicago skyline, and high-end interior finishes. Condos are defined by one of six different floor plans. Every plan includes a balcony. Some of the more luxurious units include two!
- The Lancaster at 201 North Westshore Drive was developed in 2005. The 30-floor complex encompasses 207 units. The amenities in this complex ensure that residents have nothing short of a lavish lifestyle. Enjoy the sun deck, 24/7 door service, and fitness center. Additionally, this stylish glass tower finds itself near Millennium Park and Lake Michigan.
- Park Millennium at 222 North Columbus Drive was built in 2002. This 52-floor building includes 480 residential units. Residents of this popular complex can enjoy an indoor pool and Jacuzzi, the onsite health club, sauna, party room, and garden terrace.
If you are interested in living in a historic apartment in Chicago, explore Metropolitan Tower at 310 South Michigan Avenue. The building was established in 1924. Despite its age, this remarkable complex reaches a height of 37 stories and has 210 units. This impressive luxury condo is a stylish old-world beauty from a time passed.
Contact reside360 for more info on apartments and condos for rent in The Loop district. Our reside360 Chicago real estate agents will be more than happy to introduce you to the area and assist you with your search for the perfect rental.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Premier Properties are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Many homes contain recording devices, and buyers should be aware they may be recorded during a showing.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 6:20am CDT.